Fanta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanta

Fanta Fanta you know you wanta wanta.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+6
BioMechanic
fiveten
Kochana
Bambina
Squicked
Domii
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Domii
Admin
Domii

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:11 am

Okie! Well, you all know me as Domii. But nickname I like to go by is Kami. I'm 20 years old, live in Canada BC, and go to college. I still live at home with my family la di da.
I have two sisters, Kochana and a little 6 year old one who is not allowed to play Fiesta!

Okie! Now your turn!
Back to top Go down
Squicked
Admin
Squicked

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:55 am

Haha, hiii Kami. Razz
I'm Morgan. I'm 16 and going to be a junior whenever school starts up again. Joy.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's mostly my life. D: I have a brother who's 20 though... but he's lame and doesn't matter so forget him. Very Happy Oh oh, I live in Bloomington, Indiana.. it's really boring here but our downtown is really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Bambina

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:21 pm

Hello, I'm Bambina..or bam or sometimes people like to call me Bambi. Razz umm lets see..I have a big sense of humor thats also a little silly and stupid sometimes. For example, dumb shows like clone high or robot chicken (sometimes) really humor me. Would you like errahhh Partayyy Platterrr>? what else..I love playing fiesta and it's all domii's fault. Razz Aside from fiesta i love enjoying the sun..and posing naked in public and eating out of garbage cans. ps. msg me if you like what you see? Wink JK

ciao darlings,

Love big gay me.
Back to top Go down
Kochana

Kochana

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:49 pm

HEYO! I'm Kochana also known as Domii's sista, but you can all just call me Jo. Razz I'm 15 years old. Sleeping is my favorite hobby. Avatar the Last Airbender is an awesome show and and and so is Spongebob Squarepants...

Erm, that's enough about me! Twisted Evil
OMG! A bunneh! albino

Last edited by Kochana on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fiveten

fiveten

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:05 am

omg im luke but on fiesta im known as five yeah.......im 15 and my fav number is 15 also Very Happy i like cheese and sleep Sleep but im always tired i have a bro and a sis but they suck so yeh Smile FANTA ROCKS lol!
Back to top Go down
BioMechanic

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:31 am

What's up, crackers. I'm BioMechanic. Call me Fallen or Bio - Fallens my true gaming name. I pretty much own you all, mkay thanks.
Back to top Go down
chad_1992

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:01 pm

well, me ish Chad,(not goin into irl names, lol hard 2 say >_>) im 17, london and love sleep, fiesta, eating and music >Very Happy jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lanakila

Lanakila

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:33 pm

I ish Lanakila -THE END-
Back to top Go down
cupcakemaker

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:16 am

I'm cupcakemaker.

But my irl name is juni. but i don't mind you guys calling me cupcake cause it's cute that way.

How my name came up was I make cupcakes irl for my friends for important events and such.

os id: pebblegum

and i'm an accie with FANTA.
Back to top Go down
Courtnay

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 pm

OMG xD Hiiiii I ish Court :B my real name is Alex, so you may call me whatever joo like.. um..

FANTA FTW!!! Very Happy

Ok i'm done o.o <3 you guyssssss~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanta :: Misc-
Jump to: